Today I am in Nelson getting ready to head down to Greymouth. Nelson is a very beautiful and fun town. The food here is great and everyone I’ve met has been really friendly. The hostel I stayed at last night was great there was a pool great kitchen and the beds were comfy. Yesterday I traveled on the interislander ferry across the Cook Straight from Wellington to Picton. The ferry ride was amazing. I then drove on to Nelson. Once I arrived in Nelson I went for a 45min hike to the centre of New Zealand. It’s at the top of a hill by nelson and gave a really pretty view of the city. Today I will be spending sometime at the beach here in Nelson and then heading down the coast to Greymouth.
This slideshow is of Nelson last night. My gps stopped working they didn’t make it on the map. The rest of my photos from the last few days are in the new map gallery on the right. enjoy!

1 comment:
Nelson is nice, but you must have just skipped through Picton, where the Ferry comes in, thats my home town and its also very pretty, a cute wee town. Did you drive around the scenic Queen Charlotte Drive to Havelock on the way to Nelson? The Sounds are so beautiful.
I am glad your finding us freindly, I think we are too.
Enjoy the rest of your Kiwi holiday.
Post a Comment